Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

 

Aliyudin (Persija)

27 year old Aliyudin has been having an impressive season in partnership with Bambang at Lebuk Bulus. They may be a lightweight pairing, Aiyudin tips the scales at a featherweight 56kg but he has pace and energy to burn as his impressive performance yesterday at home to Sriwijaya showed.

His partnership at club level with Bambang may well be replicated on Wednesday against German visitors as Liga Select Coach Benny Dollo has selected both players in his squad.

Bogor born, Aliyudin started his career with Indocement who I guess have some kind of football team. He spent two years at Pelita KS Cilegon, an earlier incarnation of Pelita Jaya, before signing for Persikota in 2004. He joined Persija at the start of this season.

He rates Michael Owen, Lionel Messi and Carlos Tevez, all Ronnie Corbett sized strikers, as his favourite players while for what it's worth I look at his partnership with BP as reminiscent of Tony Cottees with Frank McAvennie back in 85/86 when the Hammers finished 3rd behind Everton.

Comments:
aliyudin U're is my fanster. i like U,becous U're very sweet,N all of from U,I like................. becouse from first I watch a foot ball,I just know your name with bambang pamungkas....so,I look U,I have liked U..... I just wanna say I LOVE U.............................. From:LELY ASTARINA [PONOROGO]
 
aliyudin,bambang pamungkas kalian adalah favoritku N tmn2 Q. ada lely,nurul,lina,filla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?