Google
 

Saturday, January 11, 2014

 

Zerka Stays With Tanjong Pagar

Monsef Zerka has re-signed for Tanjong Pagar ahead of the new SLeague season.

Zerka finished the 2013 season as the club’s top scorer with 20 goals to his name across all competitions and is regarded as the best marquee signing in the season.

“I am very happy to be able to continue playing for Tanjong Pagar. Last year we had a very good season and also accomplished the target that was set in the start of the season,” Zerka told tpufc.org.

“Personally I am aiming to achieve the same target or better this season compared to last year. For the Club, I hope I can help to do more, to win at least one trophy and to attract more supporters to Queenstown Stadium.”

After a successful year with the Jaguars and working with Head Coach Patrick Vallee, Zerka express delight at being able to continue working with Vallee.

“I am very happy to be able to continue working with Vallee and I hope we can progress further together as a team. And also, I look forward to meet my teammates again, start training together with them. I also look forward to working with my new teammates for the 2014 season.”

“When I was in France during the season break, I followed the Club Facebook Page closely and saw that the supporters really want to see me return. For that, I really appreciate their support and faith in me. I will definitely work harder to repay their faith and support,” Zerka said.

SOURCE - Tanjong Pagar

COMMENT - good news for a club I have a lot of time for. Trying to do things the right way...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?