Google
 

Friday, May 09, 2014

 

Jakarta Casual Podcast

Finally...it has taken almost five months but my first podcast is up on Soundcloud.

In it I sit down and share a beer with Brendan Schwab, a senior official with FIFPro, actively involved in supporting the creation and development of an Indonesian footballers union. And god knows, they need one!

I enjoyed the chat immensly andI hope you enjoy the interview.

I hope that rather than just have me drone on and on about things, I can get to sit down and talk with people in and around the game in the region to provide more insight to the beautiful game in the beautiful region.

Next up will be a chat with...dunno yet!

Anyway, check out Brendan on Soundcloud!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?